Plumbing Sales Associate
Keywords: Plumbing, Water Treatment, Remodeling, Home Services, Residential Sales
Are you looking to be part of a best-in-class company that is highly respected in the Calhoun, Talladega, St. Clair, Etowah and Cleburne area? Then you could be a candidate for Mr.Dan’s Plumbing. Our goal is to be at the very top in our market as the plumbing service company that provides the best, most superior service, and we are currently achieving our goal. Although the company is in a “growth” mode, our organization will limit its size to ensure we provide the best services in the area and maintain a friendly and positive employment environment. The fact that several employees have been with the owner for over ten years indicates the family type atmosphere of our company.
Why not live and work where you play? Our lifestyle is the best of all worlds.
Do you value professionalism, punctuality and interacting with the community? If you are an individual who values your sales and interpersonal skills, wants to work with a team of like-minded professionals, and wishes to see your customers genuinely satisfied, you may be a match for our team. Opportunities for a Plumbing and Remodeling Sales Associate serving primarily the residential market is now available in Oxford, Al. We serve the greater Calhoun, Talladega, St. Clair, Etowah and Cleburne areas.
Opportunity for Quality of Life and Job Satisfaction
The employees of Mr. Dan’s Plumbing are proud of the high level of customer satisfaction and professionalism that makes Mr. Dan’s Plumbing the best place to work. Our compensation and benefits plan is very competitive and includes:
- 50% paid employee health insurance, dental, and vision
- 7 days paid time off after one year
- Paid holidays
- A continuing education plan.
We value your experience, abilities and work ethic, and we provide training and development to ensure your success. Your continued learning, knowledge and experience will be recognized and rewarded as you develop.
- A minimum of two years of successful experience in selling residential home services
- Effective and professional communication skills
- Work references from past supervisors, managers and co-workers
- 100% Non-Smokers Only
- Clean driving record – no moving violations
- Clean background check and acceptable work/character references
- Pre Employment and random drug testing
1. Communication and Collaboration
- Effectively communicate one-on-one with the home owner and staff in a manner that promotes respect, trust and ensures understanding.
- Be a team player and collaborate with office staff and other Techs to ensure maximum productivity and profitability of self and the total resources.
2. Technical Delivery of Service
- Ensure each call is executed with technical precision – apply selling knowledge and skills – to assess and address client needs
- Communicate plumbing solutions including technical features and value effectively to the customer and complete the sales process in a timely manner to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Effectively apply a consultative sales approach to assess and communicate effectively with the customer to ensure they receive the very best service and advice.
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of paperwork and data entry in a manner that promotes enterprise-wide productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a continuous improvement attitude that supports a desire to grow and expand personal and team success.
- Be open to receiving and following direction – accept supervision, learn and consistently follow rules and procedures designed for success of the Tech and the company.
Knowledge and Experience We Need
- Knowledge of re-pipes, water heaters, mainline replacements and water treatment systems
- Water softening and filtration systems
- Past success selling home services
Request Career Information
Enter your contact details and take the first step toward joining our team!