Keywords: Plumber, Residential Service Technician
Are you looking to be part of a best-in-class company that is highly respected in the Calhoun County area? Then you could be a candidate for Mr. Dan’s. Our goal is to be at the very top in our market as the plumbing service company that provides superior service. We are currently achieving our goal. Although the company is in a “growth” mode, our organization will limit its size to ensure we provide the best services in the area and maintain a friendly and positive employment environment. The fact that several employees have been with the owner for over ten years indicates the family type atmosphere of our company.
Why not live and work where you play? Our lifestyle is the best of all worlds.
Opportunity for Quality of Life and Job Satisfaction
The employees of Mr. Dan’s are proud of the high level of customer satisfaction and professionalism that makes it the best place to work. Our compensation and benefits plan is very competitive. We provide training and development to ensure your success.
We value your experience, abilities and work ethic. Your continued learning, knowledge and experience will be recognized and rewarded as you develop.
- A minimum of two years of experience in residential service and repair plumbing
- A minimum of two years of experience in management
- Demonstrated knowledge of residential service and repair plumbing
- Effective and professional communication skills
- Work references from past supervisors, managers, and co-workers
- 100% Non-Smokers Only
- Clean driving record – no moving violations
- Clean background check and acceptable work/character references
- Pre-employment and random drug testing
The main responsibility of a Service Manager is to lead and coach a high performing team. Duties would include but not limited to, meetings with individual service technicians, team member tracking, improving and correcting challenges, covering goals & responsibilities, and time & attendance. The Service Manager will guide the team to effective results in the areas of delivery, safety, quality, and cost through training and coaching sessions.
1. Communication and Collaboration
- Effectively communicate one-on-one with the service technicians and staff in a manner that promotes respect, trust and ensures understanding.
- Be a team player and collaborate with office staff and other Techs to ensure maximum productivity and profitability of self and the total resources.
2. Technical Delivery of Service
- Ensure each service call is executed with technical perfection.
- Promote teamwork & customer focus
- Health & Safety
- Quality Assurance
- Problem Solving
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of paperwork and data entry in a manner that promotes enterprise-wide productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a continuous improvement attitude that supports a desire to grow and expand personal and team success.
- Be open to receiving and following direction accept supervision, learn and consistently follow rules and procedures designed for the success of the company.
Knowledge and Experience We Need
- Tankless water heater sales, installation and repair.
- Water softening and filtration systems.
- Tank type water heaters.
- Fixture replacement and repair.
- Video inspection of drain lines.
- Sewer cleaning, repair, and replacement.
- Leak location and repair.
- Able to enter and exit trucks without endangering yourself or others.
- Able to lift heavy equipment, water heaters, toilets, etc.
- Able to work in the heat and observe proper safety precautions while doing so.
Request Career Information
Enter your contact details and take the first step toward joining our team!