Water Treatment Service Technician
Keywords: Water Treatment, WT Residential Service Technician
Are you looking to be part of a best-in-class company that is highly respected in the Calhoun, Talladega, St. Clair, Etowah, and Cleburne area? Then you could be a candidate for Mr. Dan’s Plumbing. Our goal is to be at the very top in our market as the plumbing service company that provides the best, most superior service, and we are currently achieving our goal. Although the company is in a “growth” mode, our organization will limit its size to ensure we provide the best services in the area and maintain a friendly and positive employment environment. The fact that several employees have been with the owner for over ten years indicates the family type atmosphere of our company.
Why not live and work where you play? Our lifestyle is the best of all worlds.
Do you value professionalism and punctuality? If you are an individual who values your vocation, wants to work with a team of like-minded technicians and see your customers be genuinely satisfied, you may be a match for our team. Opportunities for Water Treatment Service Technicians serving primarily the residential market are now available in Oxford, AL. We serve the greater Calhoun, Talladega, St. Clair, Etowah and Cleburne areas.
Opportunity for Quality of Life and Job Satisfaction
The employees of Mr. Dan’s Plumbing are proud of the high level of customer satisfaction and professionalism that makes Mr. Dan’s Plumbing the best place to work. Our compensation and benefits plan is very competitive and includes:
- 50% paid employee health insurance, dental, and vision
- 7 days paid time off after one year
- Paid holidays
- A continuing education plan.
We value your experience, abilities and work ethic, and we provide training and development to ensure your success. Your continued learning, knowledge and experience will be recognized and rewarded as you develop.
- Experience in water treatment equipment a plus
- Demonstrated knowledge of water treatment
- Effective and professional communication skills
- Work references from past supervisors, managers, and co-workers
- 100% Non-Smokers Only
- Clean driving record – no moving violations
- Clean background check and acceptable work/character references
- Pre Employment and random drug testing
1. Communication and Collaboration
- Effectively communicate one-on-one with the homeowner and staff in a manner that promotes respect, trust and ensures understanding.
- Be a team player and collaborate with office staff and other Techs to ensure maximum productivity and profitability of self and the total resources.
2. Technical Delivery of Service
- Ensure each service call is executed with technical perfection apply knowledge and skills to technically assess the client need, communicate technical issues effectively to the customer and complete the repair/service in a timely manner.
- Effectively apply a consultative sales approach to assess and communicate effectively with the customer to ensure they receive the very best service and advice.
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of paperwork and data entry in a manner that promotes enterprise-wide productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a continuous improvement attitude that supports a desire to grow and expand personal and team success.
- Be open to receiving and following direction accept supervision, learn and consistently follow rules and procedures designed for the success of the Tech and the company.
Knowledge and Experience We Need
- Water softening and filtration systems.
- Able to enter and exit trucks without endangering yourself or others.
- Able to lift heavy equipment
- Able to work in the heat and observe proper safety precautions while doing so.
Request Career Information
Enter your contact details and take the first step toward joining our team!