Client Care Rep
Keywords: Client Care Representative, CCR, Office Assistant
Are you looking to be part of a best-in-class company that is highly respected in the Calhoun, Talladega, St. Clair, Etowah and Cleburne County area? Then you could be a candidate for Mr. Dan’s Plumbing. Our goal is to be at the very top in our market as the plumbing service company that provides the best, most superior service. We are currently achieving our goal. Although the company is in a “growth” mode, our organization will limit its size to ensure we provide the best services in the area and maintain a friendly and positive employment environment. The fact that several employees have been with the owner for over ten years indicates the family type atmosphere of our company.
Why not live and work where you play? Our lifestyle is the best of all worlds.
Do you value professionalism and punctuality? If you are an individual who values your vocation, wants to work with a team of like-minded professionals and see your customers be genuinely satisfied, you may be a match for our team. Opportunities for Client Care Representative and Office Assistants serving primarily the residential market are now available in Oxford, Al. We serve the greater Calhoun, Talladega, St. Clair, Etowah and Cleburne County Areas.
Opportunity for Quality of Life and Job Satisfaction
The employees of Mr. Dan’s Plumbing are proud of the high level of customer satisfaction and professionalism that makes Mr. Dan’s Plumbing the best place to work. Our compensation and benefits plan is very competitive including:
- 50% paid employee health insurance, dental, and vision
- 7 days paid time off after one year
- Paid holidays
- Continuing education plan
We value your experience, abilities and work ethic, and we provide training and development to ensure your success. Your continued learning, knowledge and experience will be recognized and rewarded as you develop.
Apply now and see why “it’s a great day at Mr. Dan’s Plumbing”!
- A minimum of two years of experience in customer service
- Effective and professional communication skills
- Work references from past supervisors, managers and co-workers
- 100% Non-Smokers Only
- Clean background check and acceptable work/character references
- Pre-employment and random drug testing
The position of Client Care Representative, Office Assistant is an important one with Mr. Dan’s Plumbing. This position has an important responsibility to maintain our client base. Anyone performing in this capacity must have the verbal skills and professionalism that will allow for effective communication with the customer.
Effectively communicate one-on-one with the home owner, managers and technicians in a manner that promotes respect, trust and ensures understanding.
- Be a team player and collaborate with office staff and other Techs to ensure maximum productivity and profitability of self and the total resources.
- Be on time
- Be second in line to answer phone
- Exceed the expectations of our clients
- Be responsible and accountable for commitment to service
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times
Personal and Interpersonal Skills
- Composure, the ability to enjoy the challenge of unfamiliar task and have a relentless and versatile learning skill
- Customer Focus, the position demands a positive and constructive view of working with others. There will be a high percentage of time spent in listening to, understanding and successfully working with a wide range of people from diverse backgrounds to achieve “win-win” outcomes.
- Listening Skills, practices attentive and active listening and has patience to hear people out.
- Be detail oriented
- Quick learner and eager to grow
- Be adaptable and flexible, be able to move from one task quickly to another when necessary
- Capable of contributing to team and/or work independently while managing time wisely
Request Career Information
Enter your contact details and take the first step toward joining our team!