Why Work Here?
Our business is People. There are two groups of people who make our business successful. The first is satisfied clients; the second is satisfied employees. Satisfied customers and employees translate into positive bottom-line results. We believe in Education. That’s just one reason we partner with a national organization that provides training for our employees with highly rated training programs.
We are Professionals. Our technicians wear sharp-looking uniforms, drive clean and safe trucks, and use the most advanced equipment.
Our focus is on the Future. We are always looking for highly motivated, well-trained individuals who are clean, honest, reliable and drug-free. Our goal is to hire only the “Cream of the Crop”.
We value your experience, abilities and work ethic, and we provide training and development to ensure your success. Your continued learning, knowledge and experience will be recognized and rewarded as you develop.
If you have a desire to serve others with your skills, enrich the lives of others, and support the mission of creating a Respectful, Safe and Disciplined work environment then PLEASE APPLY BELOW. We want you!
What We Require
- Effective and professional communication skills
- Work references from past supervisors, managers, and co-workers
- 100% Non-Smokers Only
- Clean driving record – no moving violations
- Clean background check and acceptable work/character references
- Pre Employment and random drug testing
Skills We Need
- Drive and Determination
- Proper, Well Groomed Image
- “Yes Sir”, “Yes Ma’am” Manners
- “Can – Do” Attitude
- An intense dislike for cutting corners
- Able to enter and exit trucks without endangering yourself or others.
- Able to lift heavy equipment, piping, concrete lids, etc.
- Able to work in the heat and observe proper safety precautions while doing so.
Our compensation and benefits plan is very competitive and includes:
- 50% paid employee health insurance
- dental and vision
- Paid Time Off:
- 7 days paid time off (after one year)
- 14 days (after three years)
- 21 days (after five years)
- Paid holidays
- A continuing education plan
Request Career Information
Enter your contact details and take the first step toward joining our team!