Keywords: Plumber, Residential Service Technician, Plumbing Apprentice, Install Assistant Are you looking for a great career where you can earn a decent income? Are you interested in learning and becoming an expert in something? Are you looking to be part of a best-in-class company that is highly respected in the Calhoun, Talladega, Etowah, St. Clair and Cleburne area? Then you could be a candidate for Mr. Dan’s Plumbing. Our goal is to be at the very top in our market as the plumbing service company that provides superior service, and we are currently achieving our goal. Although the company is in a “growth” mode, our organization will limit its size to ensure we provide the best services in the area and maintain a friendly and positive employment environment. The fact that several employees have been with the owner for over ten years indicates the family type atmosphere and values of our company. Why not live and work where you play? Our lifestyle is the best of all worlds. Do you value professionalism and punctuality? If you looking for a vocation you can take pride in, want to work with a team of like-minded quality- and customer-focused technicians, and desire to see your customers be genuinely satisfied, you may be a match for our team. One opportunity for an Install Assistant serving along side experienced Installers primarily in the residential market is now available in Oxford, Al. We serve the greater Calhoun, Talladega, St. Clair, Etowah and Cleburne areas.
Opportunity for Quality of Life and Job SatisfactionThe employees of Mr. Dan’s Plumbing are proud of the high level of customer satisfaction and professionalism that makes Mr. Dan’s Plumbing the best place to work. Our compensation and benefits plan is very competitive and includes:
- 50% paid employee health insurance, dental, and vision
- 7 days paid time off after one year
- Paid holidays
- A continuing education plan.
- A high school diploma or GED
- A demonstrated interest in the residential plumbing industry (show us you’ve done some research before the interview, more industry info)
- Preference for some demonstrated knowledge of residential service and repair plumbing
- Effective and professional communication skills
- Work references from past supervisors, managers and co-workers
- 100% Non-Smokers Only
- Clean driving record – no moving violations
- Clean background check and acceptable work/character references
- Pre Employment and random drug testing
Key AccountabilitiesTechnician Standards
- Be Ready to work at the proper time each day
- Have a “Don’t Quit” attitude
- Keep vehicle clean, organized, serviced
- Perform tasks as assigned by leaders
- Provide workmanship capable of exceeding our warranties
- 95% Customer Satisfaction
- Wear floor savers while inside home
- Keep work area clean and clean up after work is done
- Communicate with customer so they have a clear understanding of work being performed
- Operate at all time with the Utmost Integrity
- Always give “5 Star Service”
Knowledge and Experience – What You’ll Learn
- Tankless water heater installation.
- Water softening and filtration systems installation.
- Tank type water heaters installation.
- Sewerline replacement.
- Replace water pipes.
- Able to enter and exit trucks without endangering yourself or others.
- Able to lift heavy equipment, water heaters, toilets, etc.
- Able to work in heat and observe proper safety precautions while doing so.
Request Career Information
Enter your contact details and take the first step toward joining our team!