Keywords: Manager, Plumbing, Remodeling, Home Services
Are you looking to be part of a best-in-class company that is highly respected in the Calhoun, Talladega, St. Clair, Etowah and Cleburne area? Then you could be a candidate for Mr. Dan’s Plumbing. Our goal is to be at the very top in our market as the plumbing service company that provides the best, most superior service, and we are currently achieving our goal. Although the company is in a “growth” mode, our organization will limit its size to ensure we provide the best services in the area and maintain a friendly and positive employment environment. The fact that several employees have been with the owner for over ten years indicates the family type atmosphere of our company.
Why not live and work where you play? Our lifestyle is the best of all worlds.
Do you value professionalism, punctuality and interacting with the community? If you are an individual who values your sales and interpersonal skills, wants to work with a team of like-minded professionals and see your customers be genuinely satisfied, you may be a match for our team. Opportunities for a Sales Manager in the greater Calhoun, Talladega, St. Clair, Etowah and Cleburne areas.
Opportunity for Quality of Life and Job Satisfaction
The employees of Mr. Dan’s Plumbing are proud of the high level of customer satisfaction and professionalism that makes Mr. Dan’s Plumbing the best place to work. Our compensation and benefits plan is very competitive and includes:
- 50% paid employee health insurance, dental, and vision
- 7 days paid time off after one year
- Paid holidays
- A continuing education plan.
We value your experience, abilities and work ethic, and we provide training and development to ensure your success. Your continued learning, knowledge and experience will be recognized and rewarded as you develop.
The position of Sales Manager is a key position within Mr. Dan’s Plumbing. The sales manager ensures each department salespeople meet their goals and provide checking and approval of client proposals for overall accuracy, completeness and pricing consistency. The sales manager ensures all sales staff meet standards set by the company and expected by the client. This role includes training and managing benchmarks of sales goals, closing ratios, and all current leads. This role is also accountable for developing new avenues of sales and referrals and maintaining up-to-date knowledge of market trends, current competitors and client satisfaction.
This position reports to the President and is responsible for the performance of salary/commissioned sales staff. Key stakeholders include the President, the leadership team, office employees, and clients.
- A minimum of three years of successful experience in sales management
- Effective and professional communication skills
- Work references from past supervisors, managers, and co-workers
- 100% Non-Smokers Only
- Clean driving record – no moving violations
- Clean background check and acceptable work/character references
- Pre Employment and random drug testing
1. Communication and Collaboration
- Effectively communicate one-on-one with the homeowner and staff in a manner that promotes respect, trust and ensures understanding.
- Provide effective mentoring, and coaching that stimulates, motivates, and promotes collaboration, technical competency development, and job satisfaction.
2. Technical Delivery of Service
- Ensure each call is executed with precision applying sales knowledge and skills to assess and address client needs
- Communicate plumbing solutions including technical features and value effectively to the customer and complete the sales process in a timely manner to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Act proactively to ensure all material requirements for each project are available within guidelines.
- Ensure the accurate and timely completion of paperwork and data entry in a manner that promotes enterprise-wide productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a continuous improvement attitude that supports a desire to grow and expand personal and team success.
- Be open to receiving and following direction accept supervision, learn and consistently follow rules and procedures designed for the success of the company.
Knowledge and Experience We Need
- Experienced in Residential Remodeling and Plumbing/Water Treatment Installs
- Management and Leadership Skills
Request Career Information
Enter your contact details and take the first step toward joining our team!