Heating And Cooling Tune-Ups
Keep Your Heating And Cooling System Healthy With An Annual Tune-Up
Just like a yearly wellness checkup or a bi-annual tooth cleaning, your HVAC system can greatly benefit from a regular tune-up, even if you haven’t detected a problem yet! Tune-ups are a smart way to keep your system healthy and mitigate any emerging issues before they turn into costly repair jobs. Additionally, HVAC tune-ups can help:
- Increase the efficiency of your unit
- Lower your energy bills
- Improve your air quality
- Provide comfort and peace of mind.
What Is Included In An Annual Tune-Up?
A full tune-up takes about two hours to complete (possibly longer if you have more than one system). Upon arrival, your HVAC technician will do the following your AC system:
- Clean condenser coil
- Clean evaporator coil
- Tighten down any electrical connections on the indoor and outdoor units
- Clean all condensation drain lines
- Check capacitors
- Check refrigerant pressure level
- Check operations of thermostat
- Check filters (Mr. Dan’s will replace your filters for an additional charge)
- Inspect your duct systems
If the technician is performing a tune-up on your heating system, they will do much of the above and check the operation of your emergency/backup heat. If you have a gas furnace, they will:
- Clean burner assembly
- Check gas pressure
- Check operation of flu exhaust
- Ensure all safety features are in working order.
Call Mr. Dan’s today at 256-835-6244 or fill out the form below to schedule a tune-up for your heating and cooling system.
Enter your contact details and let us help you!