Home Comfort Club
The Home Comfort Club Membership Program
The Home Comfort Club is a plumbing and HVAC maintenance membership service club that is limited to a select group of our customers. What is it worth to you to extend the life of your water heater, protect your home from unexpected plumbing and HVAC emergencies or damage. The Home Comfort Club is plumbing and HVAC security for your home. Now for only pennies a day, you can protect your home from costly and annoying plumbing, heating and cooling problems. Your Home Comfort Club membership includes; one professional safety inspection on your gas, sewer, plumbing, and HVAC systems annually.
Here are the following member benefits you get for a low monthly fee:
- We catch small problems before they become big problems.
- We know the value of maintenance. With your membership, our licensed plumbing or HVAC technician will inspect your home once a year, and check for small leaks that could become big problems.
- We will professionally inspect and flush your water heater. Our experienced plumber will flush the sediment out of your water heater and complete an inspection. This process will extend the longevity and increase the performance of your water heater.
- We will professionally inspect your HVAC system. Our experienced HVAC technician will check your system and do what it takes to extend the life of you heating and air system.
You go to the front of the line!
- With your membership in The Home Comfort Club you move to the top and receive priority service in the event you need plumbing or HVAC service. You get a 15% discount on repairs and replacements. The Home Comfort Club provides you with a 15% labor discount, should you need any plumbing, heating and cooling repair or fixture replacement.
- You get our promise at Mr. Dan’s Plumbing, Heating and Cooling that as a member of The Home Comfort Club, your home is protected from the annoyance of waiting in a long line or paying a high cost for emergency repairs and unforeseen plumbing or HVAC problems. Plus, we can reduce the risk of untimely water leaks. You’ll go to the top of our service list, and we won’t keep you waiting around. If you move within our market area, you may transfer your club membership to your new home or leave it with the new owner.
Ask your service technician or call our office for details. Thank you for your interest in Mr. Dan’s Plumbing, Heating and Cooling Home Comfort Club.
Enter your contact details and let us help you!